Friday 12 October 2012

So its here again.

Okay here we go again.
Graded unit time! And this year I think i'm going totally nuts with it.
Short story: is an origins of Gambit fanfilm.
Long story (only read if you actually care about what is going through my head.)
Since I took the corporate route last year with my graded unit, I feel like I have seen enough of one side of freelance film making.
Therefore I intend to embark on an extensive creative fictional story using a concept that I have been passionate about for a very long time:
An origins of Gambit film (Damn whoever cancelled the official film.)
I have a lot of work to do and its gonna be one hell of a ride. but I don't think I would be able to reach the level of self fulfillment I want as a film maker with another corporate video.
Its time for me to take the dream and fly with it.
^ okay that was just.. just...
 freaking awful.
Peace
Keep you fellas updated promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment