Tuesday 23 October 2012

Plot synopsis

So I completed 2 versions of my plots synopsis (very rushed) these will change!
but it gives me a better idea of how i want to proceed with this film I had a plot synopsis in my bible but I thought I would make some revisions instead of attempting to copy paste it onto a digital format.
this resulted in some elaborate changes however (this is not neccesarily a bad thing.)
Its given me a much needed break from forcing the script out so that is a good thing
its good stuff for the pitch and my potential client as well.

Anyways its on adobe story so if you want to read it I will link you into the script if you give me an adobe id.
Peace Guys
Also I should just put a thanks to Ally some of the vids he sent me put be back on track in terms of inspiration.
nice one dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment