Wednesday 24 October 2012

Script update.

Scripted a couple of scenes today. The process still feels a little bit forced but I'm told that with projects like this the first draft is just about getting the skeleton of the script done then all the rubbish can be fixed later.
Next thing I need to do is get my pitch for Tuesday drafted hopefully once that is done I will see my progression pattern a bit more clearly.
Slow going at the moment. But its still sound in my mind that it will be worth it.
also happy to announce that Chris Mclellan will be joining the crew as my AD his interest in the project has made him an ideal candidate and he should be able to offer a lot to the project.
So slow going but still going it would seem
Keep you updated as always chums
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment