Wednesday 17 October 2012

Little extra thing my thoughts on the last stand

So I found this on my Facebook from a  while back a little aggressively put but think it captures where some of my enthusiasm for this project comes from. ( I will censor all the nerd rage I think)


"I now hate X men the last stand And Brian Singer for leaving even more now "X-Men: The Last Stand (2006)
Main article: X-Men: The Last Stand
Bryan Singer wanted to shoot the third film back-to-back with a fourth.[9] On July 16, 2004, he left to direct Superman Returns,[10] having only completed a third of a treatment focusing on Phoenix,[11] and introducing Emma Frost, a role intended for Sigourney Weaver and Gambit intended for Keanu Reeves."
GAMBIT WAS GETTING HIS *RAGEWORD* MOVIE UNTILL THAT*RAGEWORD*  SEEN SUPERMAN RETURNS AS A BETTER *RAGEWORD* INVESTMENT! NERDRAGE! COS OF THAT *RAGEWORD*  I CANT WATCH FILMS LIKE FIRST CLASS HATE HATE HATE HATE"


"although Keanu Reeves? maybe for the best....."


It appears I was a very angry individual when it came to that movie...
Peace.

1 comment:

  1. He also stole a few actors and writers! Completely fracturing the final film!

    ReplyDelete