Tuesday 23 October 2012

Client hunt/Script update

So I have emailed LeDiableBlanc.com to be my client for this project.
Gail and Carol have confirmed that using a client of this nature is okay based on the guidelines of the GU I need to wait what he has to say and then I might have a client sorted! Woop Woop!

On a less exciting note I scripted the 3rd scene today but It is absolutely atrocious I feel like im forcing the dialogue out just so I can say the script is finished and I need to stop doing this now. before I end up shooting a film with a crappy script that was a second thought. I keep talking about how the character is what is going to make this film great and yet im attempting to force myself to put out creative thought when there isnt any. Im gonna let the reviewers take a look and maybe break the script down into sections so I have the plot synopsis there so I dont stray.

Will keep you updated as always
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment