Saturday 20 October 2012

Small Update

So I have lost a bit of momentum over the last couple of days hopefully once I get back to college and I am immersed in a creative enviroment again I will get some drive back.
I have 2 scenes currently scripted and I have some ideas for changes to be made (mainly ones to show Remy as a kind of antihero with a conscience) I think its important to really make the lead character as likeable as possible as that is the main draw of this film to an audience larger than comic book fans.

I hopefully will get to pitch the idea to Gail and Carol at some point (now that there is some depth to the idea and not just an on the spot "I think this would be really awesome" pitch.

Development wise not a lot to report I had a look at casting call sites and found a few people who look the part but since this is going to take a hell of an actor to pull off cant really say much at this point.

I do now have a list of possible AD's for the project however and Im hoping to select one in the next week.

Kevin Mccune also put me in touch with a fight coordinator hopefully this is another addition that can help add some much needed production value to the film.

but still not much to report I need to dedicate some time to my other classes today and tommorow so I dont think there will be much update then. The most important thing at this point is clearing and confirming my client choice with Gail and Carol otherwise there will be no project dont really see this being an issue though.
Anyway

P.S I am thinking of having a weekly casual production meeting with the crew I have already put toghether (causal in the sense that I will sit somewhere and work on the script and such but invite people to come along and share ideas.)
Peace guys update in a couple of days most likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment