Tuesday 6 November 2012

Update 06/11/12

Hey guys just giving a quick update.

So I gave my pitch to Fraser Carol and Gail on monday.
It went very well with good suggestions from them as well as some of the other class.
It also got interest from some other crew members im now happy to add Mark Gavan to the crew list on assistant sound.and Charlene Sives as a make up supervisor.
these 2 roles bring us even closer to the full crew we need and the project is getting closer and closer to production stages.
Exciting time indeed the script still needs some work and im going to do what I can but in the coming 2 weeks I have an electronic news gathering assessment as well as an induction week for my year long work experience.
In all its an exciting year all round and I am as enthusiastic as ever.
Peace
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment