Tuesday 6 November 2012

So belladonna is not bipolar anymore.

Did a bit of scripting and completely rewrote most of the first half getting rid of some of the unnescesary plot elements and removing some unnesential characters.
Its looking good but I am still having some difficulty with the "Mentor" scene trying to design a character from scratch or find one in gambits lore. It is an important scene in teh movie and once I have a basis I should be able to write it very easily. I have ideas for a character in mind but getting the exposition to explain them is a little difficult. All going well though. and if anyone is aware of a character in gambits storylines who would fit the bill could let me know that would be awesome I will also be getting in touch with some of the researchers gail has mentioned to see If I cant get started on that. With the script the way it is though I think we are almost at the point of arranging a casting call but I will be speaking to my producer to discuss the next steps.
P.S if you are one of my script Reviewers please have a look and tell me what you think of the changes. I dont thnk /belladonna appears as Bi polar anymore but would like some input.
all is looking good
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment